Bachelor's MarriageBachelor's Marriage by Akshat Pradeep Solanki
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Thanks Mr Solnaki for providing a review copy.

It is my belief that I should not write negative reviews. That is way I did not write any review for this book because I did not like it. But the author prodded me to write a honest review no matter how bad it might be. So here goes:

The language and grammar is atrocious and that is totally off putting. Nobody expects every Indian writer to write like Shakespeare. But if you want to write an English novel you should know the basics of the language at least. The blame also goes to publisher who published this cacophony of some English words without any editing.

The story is meandering and very childish. I neither know how it ended and nor do I want to know because it was a torture to read it.

It has become fashionable to write a college days novel for every engineering student after Chetan Bhagat's five point someone. Not every engineer can be a writer and it is not required also. Mr Solanki is no Chetan Bhagat. Period.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ashadh Ka Ek Din by Mohan Rakesh

Review of Suraj Ka Satvan Ghoda

Review: Dus June ki Raat