Review: CIGARETTES SEX LOVE

CIGARETTES SEX LOVE CIGARETTES SEX LOVE by Lavanya Nukavarapu
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

“The one thing that has always baffled me is the contradictions men display in their ideologies and perceptions of women. On one hand, they think that women are inferior to them and on the other hand they need us to satisfy them not just physically, but emotionally too. They want us to love and fuck them unconditionally, but they aren’t ready to give us the minimum respect we deserve.”


"Girls have desires too. We have our fair share of fantasies, fetishes, lust and craving for love. But physical intimacy is complicated to me. I know you will say that I should look at it as a simple hunger or a need of the body. But I don’t see it that way. Attraction can come easily, but affection comes with great difficulty. Once they creep in and settle down, it is hard to get rid of them." I say, fiddling with the doll.


" I am not sure if she is lamenting over her brother’s separation from his wife or if she is grieving her own past separation with her lover. I want to cry, too. I want to tell her how being rejected feels. How it is probably far more intense than separation. At least, they have a few good moments to cherish. At least, they made memories. But I do not have any of that. The only memory I have is enough to rip my heart every time I think of it - him kissing someone that was not me. Him kissing her hungrily, as if it was his first kiss ever. Him cupping her face. Him grabbing her butt, as if they were a piece of art. Him running his hands all over her breasts. Also, how did he seem to touch so many things, at the same time, with just two hands? Irrelevant question, but still."

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ashadh Ka Ek Din by Mohan Rakesh

Review of Suraj Ka Satvan Ghoda

Review: Dus June ki Raat