Review: Because I Promised

Because I Promised Because I Promised by Anupriya Gupta
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

College is a place for love to blossom. There are no responsibilities except studies, age is such that hormones are surging and youth is beautiful and adventurous. Sushant proposes Varnika and she rejects in a humiliating way. She had a difficult childhood due to her mother’s responsibilities towards her family. Will she get back the love of her life?

Love is in the writing big time in India. The Indian writing scene is replete with romance authors. especially the first-time authors play it safe with romance. This one is one more in the long line of romantic books. The language of book is crisp with a generous dose of Hindi. It is a one time read for lovers of romance.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ashadh Ka Ek Din by Mohan Rakesh

Review of Suraj Ka Satvan Ghoda

Review: Dus June ki Raat