Review: My Mute Girlfriend

My Mute Girlfriend My Mute Girlfriend by Himanshu Rai
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

does love mean being together happily ever after? Or it can a sweet memory?


Varun and Vaidehi were in love. She was an attractive, intelligent and confident girl. She was no nonsense and it was impossible to flirt with her. then she becomes indifferent and mute. Varun fails to understand the matter. Then after five years he gets a call from her but his phone breaks before replying.

This is simple love story set in an engineering college. There is nothing new and this is like many other books. Lovers of romance will like it. 3/5 stars.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ashadh Ka Ek Din by Mohan Rakesh

Review of Suraj Ka Satvan Ghoda

Review: Dus June ki Raat