Review: Let You Be My Puppet Once

Let You Be My Puppet Once Let You Be My Puppet Once by Preetika Mehra
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am your elder brother, but I have no problems in working as your junior, trust me. Having the elder brother take the throne has caused many younger one’s plan and kill them. Our Indian history is full of such examples. So, I am making it clear to you. I know you are smarter than me. You work harder, and you are more ambitious. I am completely okay being your right-hand man provided we stick together. I love you and my wife much more than any powerful position in the party. If you don’t believe me, then I can resign tomorrow. But, please don’t repeat the bad Indian history in this house and this is my earnest request to you.

Politics is a dirty game. Brothers killed brothers for the crown. Can four persons can do something about it?

Karan, Saima, Josh and Vedica takes up new job in Mumbai. They live together. Saima and Josh are dating and Karan likes Vedica. Saima is sister of Meghna and daughter of a rich businessman. Her father has ties with powerful politicians. Then Meghna comes to know about sinister plan and these four try to stop the evil politicians.

The book is written in an easy language and flow is good. The bond between friends is good. The story starts slowly and builds gradually. Initially it looked like a romantic one but later it became a thriller. There are some grammatical mistakes and some unnecessary events in the book. A tighter editing would have helped. 3/5 stars.




View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Ashadh Ka Ek Din by Mohan Rakesh

Review of Suraj Ka Satvan Ghoda

Review: Dus June ki Raat